What is your ABN?
816 059 942 26
What is your registered business name?
Our registered business name is Go Promotions
Where are you located?
We are located in Geelong Victoria, but our products are available online, throughout Australia.
What if I can’t find the item I am looking for?
That is not a problem! Please send an email to email@example.com and let us know what it is you’re looking fo. We’ll source the product from one of our trusted suppliers. There is no extra charge for this service.
Will you undercut prices from other businesses?
At Go Promotions we pride ourselves as being one of the most competitive promotional suppliers in the country. We do not put excessively high mark-ups on our products and services. We’ll aim to offer you the best price possible. If you have budget constraits please let us know and we’ll try to reach a mutually beneficial price. We’ll also try our best to match any quotes you have received.
How long have you been in the promotions industry?
We opened our doors for business in January 2010.
How long will it take for my order to be delivered?
The lead times to produce your promotional items can vary. Most locally stocked and decorated items will take approximately 2 weeks. Please let us know when you need your order and we’ll do our best to get it to you in plenty of time.
What is your returns policy?
We offer exchanges or refunds under specific conditions only. Please read the following terms carefully.
- When ordering you will received an estimated date of arrival and once you have approved the artwork and mock-up we will give you the correct date of arrival. Refunds are available if you order is more than 12 days late from ETA date.
- A refund may be offered if your order is significantly different to the mock-up you approved. However, please be aware that a 10% difference in colours is allowed, as we all have different computer monitors and colours come out slightly different on each monitor.
What currency are your prices in?
We trade in Australian dollars
Can I cancel an order
In most cases you can cancel your order if it has not gone into production. This will incur a charge of $20 + any designing services you have used. If the order has started production we are not able to cancel your order.
How can I open up a line of credit?
Purchase orders are available for Government departments and organisations such as school’s, hospital’s, council’s and some not for profit organisations.
The terms & conditions for use of purchase orders are as follows:
• We can not order any goods until we receive and approve the relevant purchase order.
• Please forward your purchase order to us via fax or email.
• All relevant information needs to be completed on the purchase order including PO number, contact person & company name.
• You will receive a phone call to confirm the Purchase Order.
• An invoice will then be emailed to you with the PO number on it.
• All payments need to be made no later than 30 days from the delivery date.
Do I receive a mock-up of my product before it is printed?
Yes you will receive an electronic mock-up before your order goes into production. In most cases we are able to provide a physical sample for you to view. We strongly recommend this if you are order a high number of units. Charges may apply.
Can you match PMS colours?
A lot of products can have the colours matched to any PMS colour. If it doesn’t mention it in the item description please email us and ask the question. You can download the PMS colour chart on the left of the home page or by clicking here ********
What are your shipping charges?
We ship all orders free of charge.
Who do you ship with?
We ship with Australian Air Express, Couriers Please & other trusted couriers.